For all the night owls – check out our best tips. Evening/ Night sightseeing in London. With the introduction of the Night Tube, London has become a metropolis that never really sleeps. On Friday and Saturday evenings, the Victoria, Jubilee, and most of the Central, Northern, and Piccadilly lines are open 24 hours for everyone. This helps commuters use cheap public transport to be at almost all of London’s interesting places that can be best enjoyed at night. Here are some of the coolest things to do at night in one of the world’s oldest capitals, from touring galleries after hours to participating in an interactive theatrical production. Take a look!
Tour the city on a Double-DeckerOn a night sightseeing trip, discover London’s magic after hours. Take a tour across the city on a double-decker bus to view lit sights like as Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye. Your experienced guide will provide intriguing insights about passing sights as well as insider advice on where to go in the busy capital city.
- As you journey across London via double decker bus, you’ll be able to see the city’s major sights and illuminations.
- Listen to your professional guide’s engaging remarks.
- Pass by usual : Harrods, Piccadilly Circus, the London Eye, and other landmarks they are wonderfully illuminated at night.
- Visit Westminster, Knightsbridge, and the landmarks along the Thames River on a tour of downtown London.
The Ceremony of the KeysThe Keys Ceremonial is a 700-year-old historical ritual for shutting the Tower of London. Each night at exactly 9:53 p.m., it begins and then finishes at 10:05 p.m. Defending the tower was important in the past since it safeguarded the king who lived there. Despite the fact that this is no longer true, the Crown Jewels and other treasures remain on display, keeping the service still meaningful. The program is free, although owing to limited seating and high demand, tickets must be reserved up to a year in prior. If you wish to attend this ancient traditional ritual, you must plan beforehand.
Jack the Ripper tourOn a trip unlike any other, experience the tale of London’s legendary Jack the Ripper! Using cutting-edge technology with scary pictures, film clips, and moving visuals, RIPPER-VISION, unique handheld projectors assist you reproduce the mood of Victorian London. Explore the darkly illuminated back streets of Whitechapel with your guide on a walking tour, and learn the terrible stories and conspiracy theories of London’s most renowned serial murderer.
- East London walking tour of Jack the Ripper
- Innovative RIPPER-VISION TM projections bring the streets of London to life.
- Your experienced guide will teach you about the facts, intrigues, and mysteries surrounding Jack the Ripper.
- On a spine-chilling night tour of London, discover the city’s dark underbelly.