Morocco with children can be a great trip, and both you and you kids will love it. Depending on the days you have planned for your trip to Morocco, there are different possibilities for children to enjoy their holidays.
Required documentation: just like an adult, children will need a valid passport for more than six months.
About breastfeeding: this country has a very traditional and reserved culture, so it is highly recommended that if you have to breastfeed your baby, you do it in a reserved place or cover yourself, since there it is frowned upon to expose this part of the body, even if it’s to feed your baby.
About the itinerary: it is best to plan the trip very well and have a guide who helps organize the itinerary very well, not to waste time covering such long distances between the places you are going to visit.
It is also suggested considering the weather conditions, which can be quite extreme, both in the day and at night.
When going on a trip to any destination, it is always recommended carrying a first-aid kit with essential medicines for any emergency, such as ointments for bites, sunscreen, creams for burns, anti- inflammatory, antihistamines, anti-allergic, and more if you travel with children
Here are some precautions. There are certain challenges to face when traveling to Morocco with babies or children. Special food or needed medicine, you should try to bring it from home. Some meds can be difficult to acquire in Morocco.
- Marrakech with children; Discover the Jemaa el-Fna square, the Menara Gardens, and an endless number of places that will make children remember this vacation.
- Palm grove of Skoura.
- Ouarzazate (Kasbah de Taourirt, nearby oasis and film studios).
- The Todra and Dades valleys.
- Port of Tizi n’Tichka.
- Camp in a Berber tent and sleep among dunes in the Merzouga desert
- Camel ride and enjoy a desert sunset at Erg Chebbi.
- The Rissani market.
- Khamlia, the black town of the desert, where you can appreciate ancient songs and dance
- Morocco is definitely a perfect destination to travel with the family. In general, people are very hospitable and friendly, treating tourists with great care and attention, always eager to talk or guide you somewhere. Be you kind self, and you will be treated well.
In Morocco, you can eat very well. There are a variety of foods for the international traveler.
It is possible to find a wide variety of restaurants with international food in tourist areas. These areas usually have alternative dishes (pizza, pasta, French fries A good standby in case children area reluctant to have the local foods. Keep In mind, you can buy everything in large supermarkets.
Activities for the smallest of the household.
Did you know there are beaches? . On a hot day, it is a good place to cool off. These are the beautiful beaches, the Gouraud cedar forest, where you can observe monkeys in their habitat. In addition, you do camel rides, donkey rides, or hot air balloons.