Wyoming is known for its wide-open spaces, vast mountain ranges, and picturesque canyons. We came up with ten things for you to do. Make sure you take numerous photos. The areas are beautiful.
Did you know this?
Wyoming is the 41st most populous and least densely populated state in the US. With a population of 544,270, Wyoming has about 17 people per square mile. Coming from the East Coast? Then this may seem very different.
Here are some ideas for what to do in near Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
1) Explore the Yellowstone National Park during the summer or winter to see the many natural wonders of this national park’s 3,472 square miles.
2) Sail Lake Powell on a tour boat for two hours.
3) Hire a horse and explore Red Rock Canyon.
4) Go on a Horseback riding adventures in the Tetons.
5) Go to the Cowboy Bar
6) Town square has the entrance covered by antlers.
7) For s scenic drive: Chief Joseph
8) Rafting on Snake River
9) Wine tasting!
10) Or do the Lux tour – The Great West tour will set you back about 9 thousand.