Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 onion (finely chopped)
- 4 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 cups mixed Mushroom (chopped)
- 1 cup Low-sodium Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Sour cream
- Parsley (Chopped), for garnishing
- 2 cups Jasmine rice (Cooked)
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add onions to the oil and cook them on medium to low heat for 4 to 5 minutes till they soften.
- Add garlic and paprika and cook for a minute. Keeping stirring to avoid burning.
- Add the Mushroom to the pan and crank up the heat to high.
- Cook the Mushroom for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Set the pan aside and pour the stock and the Worcestershire sauce. Cook it out the stock on medium heat until thicken.
- Turn off the heat and let the mushroom stroganoff cool down a bit. If you add the cream to the hot pan, it will split.
- Now add sour cream and sprinkle some parsley.
Serve the Mushroom Stroganoff with the cooked jasmine rice.